Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blogging my return

I have another blog that I do for work, http://qgolfhort.blogspot.com but I thought I would start blogging on here again.

So, after my last post, some two years ago, I thought I would return to posting for myself.

Let's review, I finished my second year of school, received my diploma and then went on to pursue the degree portion of the program. The degree was for the most part, disappointing, but I did meet new people and now I can wave my shiny piece of paper around when I complete my internship, which I am currently undergoing. I have 65 days left until it is done and it can't come soon enough!

I live in Richmond, BC. My job is great, my employers are great, but I miss Nicole terribly. I plan on returning to the island as soon as possible. Let's hope there are some decent jobs out there.

No comments: